Who, me?

20 April 2013

Swatches and Review: Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter

beauty,makeup,make up set,cosmetic,eat read shop
I'm a huge fan of Revlon's ColorBurst Lip Butter line. Out of all of Revlon's lip products, I love these the most. They're moisturizing, the shades are really pretty and wearable, and they aren't very expensive at Php525 (about $15) a pop. They are easy to apply and leave a buttery smooth finish. The lighter shades last for a couple of hours, the darker shades leave a bit of color after a few hours of wear.
beauty,makeup,make up set,cosmetic,eat read shop
Swatches Left - Right: 015 Tutti Frutti, 070 Cherry Tart, 035 Candy Apple, 090 Sweet Tart, 080 Strawberry Shortcake, 050 Berry Smoothie, 001 Pink Truffle, 025 Peach Parfait, 095 Creme Brulee
beauty,makeup,make up set,cosmetic,eat read shop
I realize that at 1 swipe, they all look very light. Tutti Frutti is medium bright orange. Cherry Tart is a blue-based shimmery red. Candy Apple is bright orange red. Sweet Tart is a medium warm bright pink. Strawberry Shortcake is a sheer bright pink. Berry Smoothie is sheer natural pink with subtle sparkles. Pink Truffle is medium brown pink. Peach Parfait is a peachy nude with gold sparkles. Creme Brulee is sheer beige. My favorite is Peach Parfait, my least favorite is Creme Brulee.
There are new shades available, I heard, Sorbet, Pink Lemonade, Juicy Papaya, and Wild Watermelon from their Pacific Coast Collection. It will probably be not until late this year if not next year that they'll be available at my local Revlon store though. Look forward to seeing the new shades and I hope Revlon comes out with .

No comments: