Who, me?

30 May 2016

What Do You Use to Remove Your Makeup?

When it comes to makeup remover I haven't tried a lot of products, I only gravitate on two "Ponds Cold Cream Cleanser" and "CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser." "Ponds Cold Cream Cleanser" has been on the market for a long time now that even my mom used it when she was on her teens. I use this cleanser a lot when I was young and still using it now.
Make up remover, make up removing cream, cold cream, CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser, Ponds Cold Cream Cleanser
It doesn't just effectively clean out dirt, makeup, and waterproof mascara it moisturize your skin too. It is hypoallergenic and doesn't clog your pores. It is also good for people with sensitive skin.

I apply it gently on my face and neck then wipe it off with a wet washcloth. I really love how "Ponds Cold Cream Cleanser" clean my skin, I wear waterproof mascara and eyeliner from time to time and it removes them off gently without hard scrubbing. It also moisturize your skin and will leave your skin feeling clean and soft after each use.

It smells good too! 

The other makeup remover product I use is "CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser". I use this product just recently and I do like it. But it's not as cheap as "Ponds Cold Cream Cleanser."
Make up remover, make up removing cream, cold cream, CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser, Ponds Cold Cream Cleanser
This product also removes dirt, oil and makeup. It contains ceramides and hyaluronic acid to moisturize, soften, and help repair the your skin barrier. According to their website, it is good for chapped and irritated hands, dry skin, eczema prone skin, facial cleansing, itchy skin, and psoriasis prone skin.

The formula is a clear gel liquid but it creates a foam once you apply it to your skin. It has pH of 5.5

It's a really good makeup cleanser but I'm not a fan of the smell.


POND'S Cold Cream Cleanser, 3.5 oz. $4.34   
CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser, 12 Ounce $8.96   

No comments: