Who, me?

10 May 2016

NYX Cosmetics: Butter Lipstick In Staycation (ROSE PINK)

NYX Butter Lipstick In Staycation

I like NYX Cosmetics for me they make glamorous beauty products that you can use everyday in every occasion. Their Butter Lipstick range is awesome it offers highly pigmented color with a beautiful matte finish. It is long-wearing and they offer beautiful shades.

My favorite shade is "Lipstick In Staycation" or ROSE PINK. It brings out the color of my skin.

Packaging-wise NYX Butter Lipsticks' packaging is cute and the outer tube shows the true shade of the product so they make it easy for you to look for the shade you want.

It would also help if you apply NYX Cosmetics lip primer under your Butter Lipstick to help the lipstick last longer.

NYX Cosmetics Butter Lipstick is available on Zalora Php 390.00. Use the code ZBAP2LVW to get 15% off!

No comments: