Who, me?

31 October 2014

3rd Trimester Update

So I had the dreaded OGTT (Oral Glucose Tolerance Test) last week which thank goodness, turned out fine. I also had a CAS (Congenital Anomaly Scan) done and it looked good. I had to get an HBT (Liver-Biliary) scan though because of abdominal pain, but it came back normal. Who knew gas could be so excruciating? My back hurts a lot as well, I can't sleep at all, I'm always tired, and sometimes, I can't even breathe. I pee every 5 minutes, I'm hungry all the time, and as you can see, my belly button has stuck out (and quite obscenely too, if I may add). My face is now like that of a teenage boy's - oily and pimply, and from size 0, I am rapidly getting closer and closer to becoming a size 4. But other than those, I really thank God that we're fine and that we've made it this far and that I'm fortunate enough to have had a pretty uneventful pregnancy so far.
22 WEEKS
Maternity, Pregnancy, Bump
24 WEEKS
Maternity, Pregnancy, Bump
26 WEEKS
Maternity, Pregnancy, Bump
28 WEEKS
Maternity, Pregnancy, Bump

No comments: