Who, me?

04 September 2013

Search for 50 Shades Of Grey leads is over

Fifty Shades of Grey
The interwebs have been buzzing about the Fifty Shades casting news and although I don't care for the book, I thought I'd join the brouhaha. So Sons of Anarchy's Charlie Hunnam has been cast as Christian Grey. I was a little disappointed because I was so rooting for Alex Pettyfer, but oh well, I'm sure Charlie will clean up nicely. People didn't like it either when they cast Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen but look at him now.
And yes, I agree Alexis Bledel would have been the more fitting choice but it was Melanie Griffith's daughter, Dakota Johnson who has landed the role of Anastasia Steele.
Speaking of film adaptations, I hope they make one of Jamie McGuire's Beautiful Disaster. Yep, Alex Pettyfer would make a fantastic Travis Maddox.

1 comment:

Madison said...

Well I think it's a nice choice!